Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ravi Bisht

We are looking for a Doctor (MBBS/BDS/BHMS/ BAMS) bride for my elder brother. Further details are below.
Name: Dr. Ravi Bisht
DOB: 19th Nov 1979.
Gotra: Sandilya
Caste: Kumaoni Rajput
Native Place: Pithoragarh
Current Location: New Delhi
Education: MBBS from GSVM Medical College, Kanpur, U.P currently pursuing masters in Orthopaedic Surgery from Hindu Rao Hospital, New Delhi.
Father: Sri Puran S. Bisht (Govt Emplyee in Uttarakhand)
Mother: Smt Nilawati Bisht (Homemaker)
Brother: Myself (B.Tech in Mechanical Engineer from IIT Kharagpur, would start PhD in Mechanical Engineering from University of Connecticut, USA fro Fall-2010). I am married to Mrs Itti Bisht, who is currently pursuing Phd.
Sister-in-law: Mrs. Itti Bisht, is pursuing PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry from St. John's University, NY, USA.
We are a family where we value education, on top of anything. We are open and would encourage the girl to pursue her PG degree after marriage.
Please pardon me for my limited knowledge about horoscope. You could please send me an e-mail if you find the bio-data of my brother interesting. I would further exchange the contact numbers of my parents with you.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration.
Best regards

No comments:

Post a Comment